Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for www.olivery.com
Instant Delivery E-Services B.V.
3971 MA Driebergen-Rijsenburg
Dutch Chamber of Commerce-number: 70006660
- These terms and conditions apply to every offer of Instant Delivery E-Services B.V. and any agreement reached at a distance between Instant Delivery E-Services and the consumer.
- Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer.
- A purchase agreement is concluded between Instant Delivery E-Services and the consumer as soon as the consumer accepts an offer from Instant Delivery E-Services through the complete and correct completion of the form made available by Instant Delivery E-Services.
- Instant Delivery E-Services reserves the right to change the prices of products offered by its service form during the term of service, Instant Delivery E-Services will inform you of this 14 days in advance. You have the right to cancel your subscription within 10 days of receiving notice, and will not incur any charges for undelivered goods.
- Instant Delivery E-Services discount codes may not be used for commercial purposes and/or purposes other than those for which they were issued.
- The prices of the products are including VAT.
- For payment, the consumer can only use the payment options offered by Instant Delivery E-Services.
- When using a payment method sent by Instant Delivery E-Services for direct debit, the consumer gives Instant Delivery E-Services permission to collect future payments from the relevant account number.
- Payment takes place at the latest within 14 days after a purchase agreement has been concluded. Periodic payment takes place prior to each service period.
- In the event of late payment, for example due to cancellation of the debited amounts or due to insufficient balance in the relevant account, an amount of € 2.50 in costs will be charged.
- If payment is not made within the specified period after the first reminder, Instant Delivery E-Services is entitled to unilaterally terminate the service immediately, without prejudice to the right to compensation and the right to collect overdue payments and the associated collection costs to the consumer.
- The products remain the property of Instant Delivery E-Services until the consumer has paid for the products.
- Payment reminders are sent by Instant Delivery E-Services only by e-mail.
- Delivery and delivery time
- We send the goods that you have ordered through PostNL. The place of delivery is deemed to be the shipping/delivery address that you provide in your order.
- We aim to process your order within 24 hours and deliver items in stock within 3-5 working days to most addresses.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carrier. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund. Please see Returns Policy for further details.
- In order to receive the oLivery refill, the mailbox of the receiver should be at minimum the following dimensions: 26.5 cm by 3.2 cm.
- We charge for international delivery and packaging depending on the country.
Privacy and security
Liability and indemnity
- Instant Delivery E-Services only guarantees that the products it supplies are suitable for the purpose for which they are intended on the basis of the information provided by Instant Delivery E-Services and guarantees that the products comply with any legal obligations and other government regulations that apply for that purpose.
- Instant Delivery E-Services guarantees that the products and services it supplies are produced or delivered with respect for people and the planet.
Instant Delivery E-Services reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. We advise you to consult these general terms and conditions regularly.
If the consumer does not meet his obligations under this agreement, Instant Delivery E-Services has the choice to: a. Give the consumer the opportunity to still meet his obligations within a period set by Instant Delivery E-Services; b. dissolve the agreement in whole or in part without prior notice; Instant Delivery E-Services reserves the right at all times to recover from the consumer, in addition to cancelling the agreement, full compensation for all damage and costs.
- We do our utmost to provide you with the best information, products and services possible. In the case you do have a complaint or other comment to make please contact us by telephone, email or post at the earliest possibility clearly explaining the feedback you have. We will do our best to reply within 2 working days.
- Dutch law applies to all commitments between Instant Delivery E-Services and the consumer.
- The District Court in Amsterdam is exclusively authorized to take cognizance of any disputes between Instant Delivery E-Services and the consumer, arising from or otherwise related to the agreement.